Sunday, February 27, 2011

Did Yah Miss Me?

It has been over 7 months since my mommy let me update my blog. During that time, I turned 1 year old! My mommy's friend made me 2 cakes and my mommy and daddy let me eat the little one all by myself! I got to stay up all night. Well, it was really until 11:30 pm. That was when I decided that I was tired, grabbed my blanket and Mr. Minky Bojangles (my favorite monkey), and passed out in the middle of the floor. My Auntie Eb came all the way from Charlotte to celebrate my birthday with me and made me delicious chicken tacos too!

That was all the way back in September but before that, I learned how to walk all by myself! I think mommy and daddy were more excited about that than I was though. They were making a lot of noise and carrying on. I didn't know what the big deal was. I was just tired of crawling everywhere on my knees. It seemed easier to just walk to where I had to go. Since then, I have tried to get better at running but my little bow legs slow me down a tad. I figure I will get better once I master this peeing and pooping in the big white water holder.

Mommy and daddy said that they were going to start potty training me after we move in March. I am tired of wearing diapers anyway. I keep getting in trouble for trying to take them off but I hate them. I want to wear my Hello Kitty panties my Auntie Niel bought me. Sometimes I poop in the shower when mommy isn't looking to teach her a lesson. She still hasn't got my hint. I WANT TO POOP IN THE BIG WHITE WATER HOLDER THING MOMMY!

I have had a few playdates with my friend Dallas and I am supposed to go play with Ashton but my mommy is dragging her feet. She needs to be concerned about my social life because I am tired of sitting in this stupid house all day. I am talking better but my mommy acts like she can't understand me. She yells at me all the time to stop talking monkey gibberish and I yell back that I am speaking English. Sometimes I think something is wrong with her ears because I can understand her but she acts like she has no idea what I'm saying.

Nothing else exciting has been going on. A few birthday parties and I'm looking forward to going to the park this week. I will try to make sure my mommy updates my blog more often. She tries to act like her life is too hectic to type a little post for me...

Share with everyone later!

1 comment:

A.Smith said...

Love. It.

Especially the big white water holder. Amen and amen.