Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My First Blog!

Someone suggested my mommy give me my own blog since I ALWAYS have so much to say (like her). She told me I couldn't have one until I was in middle school but guess who got their wish early??? I'm not even in pre-school yet and I have my own blog! Look at me!

Why did she cave in?

Because some bad woman is calling other people's children Babybottoms. *tears* THAT'S MY NAME YOU WENCH!

I'm not allowed to curse at all because I am only 6 months but I've heard "choice" words before and my mommy had some for her.

I'll try to tell you more about my little life but my mommy has to write everything so be patient with her...she does have her own writing to keep up with!

Bye!!!

-The ORIGINAL & OFFICIAL Babybottoms :)

9 comments:

a black girl who did date said...

YAAAY!!!!!!!

♥ CG ♥ said...

A little lady blogger, I love it!

always4evamoi said...

lol love it :)

Jenny Brown said...

OMGosh....too cute! Congrats on your new blog, Babybottoms!

Hey, and since I'm following your mothers.....I might as well follow yours too! You're mothers a riot - and I'm sure you're gonna follow right into her footsteps........

ChoColAte KiSs said...

THIS IS HILARIOUS!!...you are funnier than your mama..lol..:-P. I like BabyBottoms already..rock on

Aunt Britters said...

i read this whole post in *the voice*....needless to say, love it.

AssertiveWit said...

a black girl who did date: HELLO AUNTIE TAMARA!

CurvyGirl: thank you for reading me and mommy's blogs!

always4evamoi: thank you!

Jenny Brown: thank you! I'm not as awesome as her...yet. but they tell me I'm not far behind!

ChoColAte KiSs: am I? I strive to be :)

Aunt Britters: NOONA B!!!!

Ms_Slim said...

Lol! Love this! Hey, girlie *waves*

Beez said...

Oh... the cuteness! I can't wait to hear "Adventures in the Life of Babybottoms."