Friday, April 2, 2010

What Was Supposed To Be My Day At The Park

Everyone in the house talks like I can't understand English. I might not be able to speak it to where other people understand me but I know what's going on. Don't be fooled! So when I heard the word "park" today, I got excited inside. I have been in this dreadful apartment 2 days in a row and I want out!

That's me and my sister all dressed and ready to go out. She was bothering mommy about it all day. I decided to be on my best behavior because I haven't been that kind of a baby this past week. I will write about that later. Let's just say...I don't like to share my daddy...or my mommy. I don't care if it is my sister I have to share them with.

Back to the park...I didn't think mommy would ever get done this morning. She was taking so long and any time sister and I would get a little fidgety, she'd say "we're leaving in a second". I know I'm only 6 months old but I know a second can't be that long!

We finally get to the park and I can't contain my excitement any longer! Let me out of this chair!

I think mommy can read my mind because right when I was about to start protesting, she pulls me out of the truck. Yayyyy! The sun was all in my eye but mommy took care of that for me. She pulled my shade over my head and I was ready!

As we stroll through the park I see these big black and yellow buzzing things. They look like little pacifiers and I want one. I just can't manage to grab it because they're too fast for me but I can try! If only mommy would have unbuckled me...just when I think I got me one of those buzzing things, my stroller starts turning around.

Why are we walking away from the buzzing things and the park? *lip quiver* We have to get back in the truck so soon? *tears welling up* I wanted the buzzy thing...that's when I look over at sister and she's being a big old scaredy cat because of the buzzy things. She's ruined my park experience. I'm not happy about my day at the park being shortened but the good part is now I get to feel some air condition!

I'm simple. I'm a baby, remember?

1 comment:

Cosmefash said...

this is the cutest blog ever!!