Monday, May 3, 2010

My First Kiss...From A Boy!

A couple of days ago Mommy and I went to Miss Brittni's house for some play time with other babies and mommies. I had a ball! I got to meet Miss Brittni's baby, other little girls and a boy!

Daddy says that I have to wait until I am 21 to like boys. I don't know what that means but I think my mommy does because she always laughs in his face when he says it. I heard her say one time, "tough luck with that". Anyway, I was sitting on the couch minding my business and this curly, dark haired boy walks up, hits the couch and says:

"Hey, Boo!"

Because he was yelling in my ear I had no choice but to pay him some attention. He kept hitting the couch and shouting the same thing and it was funny so I laughed. Mommy laughed too. Personally, I think he was hypnotized by my fabulous silver tutu (see picture above).

So when his Mommy and Daddy was holding us, he gave me a kiss. I heard them say something to Mommy about an arranged marriage. I don't know what that is either but when Mommy said something to Daddy, she laughed and his face just looked like mine when I taste something nasty.

I normally don't kiss people because I don't like people all in my face but since he was cute, I allowed him the honor.

Mommy told Daddy but he wasn't happy too happy about a male kissing me. His face looked like the "nasty" face again. 

Message from Mommy:

The little boy who kissed Logan was 3 years old and I've known his mother for 9 years and his father, for 8. It's cute now but I've got my eye on his little fresh tail; I'll be having none of that kissing going on anywhere near puberty time!

4 comments:

Jenny Brown said...

Babybottoms, you're so cute...

Congratulations on your first little kiss! (Assertive, you're going to have your hands full....Babybottoms is sure to be a heartbreaker!)

Mz.Jonezy said...

:) that was cute! and babybottoms is adorable!

Anonymous said...

she's a cute little chocolate drop. Little boys are fresh these days. Watch em! lol. My Princess J is 6 months and she already has herself an arranged marriage proposal lol.

*stacie-ann said...

omg. this is soooo cute. i love this! look how adorable she is.